Friday, July 29, 2005

Hold Me Closer Tony Danza



I enjoy singing, but even more I enjoy singing the lyrics to songs wrong. Below are some of the lyrics to songs I sing wrong and also the way they are supposed to be sung. I think my way is the right way and anyone who tries to correct me, can go to hell. Few of my favorites below.




Toto - Africa
Way I sing it: There's nothing that a hundred men from Mars could ever do
Correct Lyrics: There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do

Elton John - Tiny Dancer
Way I sing it: Hold me closer Tony Danza.
Correct lyrics: Hold me closer tiny dancer.

Knack - My Sharona
Way I sing it: My scrotum
Correct lyrics: My Sharona

Tears for fears - Sowing the Seeds of Love
Way I sing it: Sewing machines of love
Correct lyrics: Sowing the seeds of love

Johnny Rivers - Secret Agent Man
Way I sing it: Secret Asian Man
Correct Lyrics: Secret Agent Man

Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Blinded by the Light
Way I sing it: Wrapped up like a douche, another roner in the night
Correct lyrcis: Revved up like a deuce another runner in the night

Carly Simon - You're so Vain
Way I sing it: There were clowns in my coffee
Correct lyrics: There were clouds in my coffee.

So next time you hear any of these songs. Sing them the way I do, and convince all your friends it is the right way.

Comments are open to list your favorites, and the way you feel they should be sung.