Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Dead Celebrity Interview: Henry VIII



Erik K. from Dead Celebrity Interview is back again. This time with Henry VIII of England.

The Dead Celebrity Interview: It is a great pleasure for me, a representative of all things living, to welcome His Royal Highness, King Henry VIII of England, who is extremely deceased.

King Henry VIII of England: Thank you.

DCI: Your majesty, I want to jump right into it: it has been said of you, and I quote, "King Henry the Eighth, to six wives he was wedded. One died, one survived, two divorced, two beheaded." What in the wide world of sports happened?

KH8: My father, the esteemed King Henry VII always had a saying that he related to me when I was young: "Bitches ain't shit but ho's and trick's." I really tried to pattern my own relationships around that premise.

DCI: If you had to choose a favorite out of your 6 wives, which would you choose?

KH8: We were only married for 6 months, but I would probably pick Anne of Cleves. She could do this thing with her tongue that used to get my Yorkshire Pudding to rise and cook to a crisp golden brown. I think you know what I mean.

To read the rest of this Interview with Henry VIII: Visit Dead Celebrity Interview