Monday, July 25, 2005

Dead Celebrity Interview: Jane Fonda


We have recently joined up with Erik K. from Dead Celebrity Interview. To bring you the latest celebrity interviews from beyond the grave. First up .

The Dead Celebrity Interview: Thank you for joining us back in the world of the living, Ms. Fonda.

Jane Fonda: Uh, I'm not dead. I'm still alive.

DCI: Are you sure?

JF: I'm positive. I've been alive the whole time.

DCI: I don't believe you. We here in the world of the living haven't recognized you as being remotely relevant in the 30 years since you sat on that North Vietnamese anti-aircract gun.

JF: I was married to Ted Turner for many years.

DCI: That was you?

JF: Yes.

DCI: Oh.

JF: And I was in the recent movie Monster-In-Law with Jennifer Lopez.

DCI: They released that movie in theaters?

JF: Yes, of course.

DCI: It wasn't straight to DVD?

JF: No.

DCI: Oh.

JF: Would you like to talk about my new anti-Iraq War Bus Tour, on a bus powered entirely by vegetable oil? Or my new autobiography?

DCI: No thanks. Seeya when you're dead.

For more Interviews visit Dead Celebrity Interview