Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Tito, Hand me a Tissue


I was reading the news yesterday and I saw that Eddie Murphy's wife was filing for divorce. It got me wondering. What in the hell ever happened to Eddie Murphy. I would love to know where is the Eddie of old. Where is the Delirious Eddie, the Raw Eddie, or Eddie Murphy, 'The Fuck You Man.' I may have forgiven you for your girl wanting to party all the time, but I can not say the same for the Nutty Professors, or donkey voice overs. I want to watch you tell me 'You got no ice cream, you got no ice cream...want a lick? Sike.' Damn you Eddie for selling out.

I wonder if when parents brought their kids to see Daddy Day Care, they realized that Eddie was the same man who years ago impersonated Ralph Kramden (Jackie Gleason)
by asking his buddy Norton if he would like to fuck him up the ass? That when he bends over he better start fucking. If those parents actually were to think about it, I doubt it would be 'O-tay.'