Wednesday, August 17, 2005

MILF: Brady Bunch Style

I can still remember growing up, racing home to catch the two hour block of the Brady Bunch on TBS. I never missed an episode. I think I've seen each one at least 20-30 times. Ask me a Brady Bunch question and I'll nail it.

Speaking of nailing, there was one reason I never missed an episode, and only one
reason alone. Some would say it was because of Mrs. Brady (Florence Henderson) or perhaps Marsha (Maureen McCormick), but not me, it was because of Alice (Ann B. Davis.) No, I didn't stutter, you heard me right. I bet you would have never guessed the M stood for Maid in the title of this article. Alice was certainly a Maid I'd Like to..Hello! The more I think about Alice the more I wonder, did Mike & Greg tap that ass? Well I'm sure Mike didn't, he was probably more into Sam, but Greg, Peter and Bobby had to fantasize about Alice one day showing up in nothing but a French Maid outfit. Considering Alice was the only woman in their lives for quite some time. I know I would have brought her meat everyday, and I'm no butcher.